Pet Patrol

To report a lost or found pet, call 828.264.2411, or submit info on Contact Us Page.

Found this little dog on Brushy Creek near Avery Airport. 829-765- 6510

Missing from the Boggs area. His name is Charlie.

Our cat Max got out 8/21/18. He is black and white and has been neutered.

All white 1 year old male cat went missing on Sat. August 18th from 132 Stoney Brook Court.

Domestic Short-Haired Male Cat, 4 years old.
He ran away from my house on Horseshoe Drive/Popolar Hill Drive in Boone on Wednesday, August 15th.