There was a house fire in the Foscoe community Tuesday.

The Watauga Democrat reports the call came before 4 pm Tuesday at 405 Calloway Road.

According to the report the fire was apparently caused by a dryer.

The residents were at home at the time and escaped with their two dogs. The residents did not require medical attention but the dogs required resuscitation with oxygen and were taken to a veterinarian.

According to the report the fire was contained to the interior of the second floor and was extinguished quickly.

Foscoe, Seven Devils and Boone Fire Departments responded to the call.