|Wilkesboro Restaurant Closes for Almost Four Hours Because of Carbon Dioxide Leak|
|Written by Adam Hicks|
|Tuesday, 18 November 2008 08:38|
Fire Mountain in Wilkesboro had to evacuate the building at about 9:45 Tuesday morning because of a carbon dioxide leak in their soda dispenser.
According to the restaurant manager, employees had to turn all of the gas lines off and wait for a repairman to come fix the tank and hook everything back up.
The manager also said local fire and police personnel reported to the scene to make sure it was only carbon dioxide that leaked out and not any other dangerous gases.
Fire Mountain was in the process of reopening the restaurant when Aisling Broadcasting contacted the manager at 1:30 Tuesday afternoon.
|Share This Article:|