|Fire Reported at Peddler Steak House|
|Written by Kenneth Reece|
|Tuesday, 08 December 2009 08:47|
Video Added, click read more below...
No injuries are being reported after fire broke out at The Peddler Steakhouse on Blowing Rock Road in Boone on Tuesday afternoon.
Captain Jimmy Issacs of the Boone Fire Department tells High County Radio that upon their arrival around 1:38pm they found moderate smoke coming out of the front and back of the building. Firefighters forced entry into the building and found a fire in the kitchen area. He said that damage was sustained in the kitchen area with smoke damage through out the entire building. The cause of the fire is being listed as accidental in nature.
There was no one in the building when firefighters arrived.
|Share This Article:|