Watauga High volleyball coach Kris Hagaman has announced their will be a skills camp for boys and girls between the ages of 8-18 years of age at WHS' Lentz-Eggers Gym, June 14-17. The cost of the camp is $180.
Dates: June 14-17
Who: girls and boys ages 8-18
Where: Watauga High School
What: 6 three hour training sessions (18 total hours)
· Saturday June 14 one evening session 5-8
· Sunday June 15 two sessions 1-4 and 5-8
· Monday June 16 two sessions 9-12 and 1-4
· Tuesday June 17 one morning session 9-12.
CAMP DESCRIPTION AND HIGHLIGHTS
· All athletes ages 8 18 are eligible to attend.
· Camp will have groupings based on ability/age from the beginning volleyball player, to the elite high school varsity player.
· Beginning players will focus on developing the basic skills of the game of volleyball, along with learning initial team concepts.
· High school junior varsity & varsity players will train at the fundamentals of the game to strengthen the skills that make a successful high school player. These players will also be exposed to more in depth team concepts and strategies.
· 4 days of instruction and competition.
· Six 3-hour sessions for a total of 18 hours of top-level volleyball instruction.
· Groups will receive instruction from a highly qualified coaching staff.