files/MDSB-GBR490x110-Oct2015.jpg files/0 (4).jpg
High Country News, Weather, and Bulletins

Todays ForecastToday:
70°F | 53°F | 30%
Tomorrows ForecastTomorrow:
58°F | 44°F | 70%
  Swap Shop Online
Home Sports Weather Classifieds Jobs Real Estate Autos
files/chick fil a banner.jpg
files/Pet Patrol Banner.jpg
BR Mellow Mushroom Evacuated After Fire PDF Print
Written by Steve Frank   
Sunday, 25 August 2013 18:31

Just after the quake hit the area, a Blowing Rock restaurant had to be evacuated after an electrical cord shorted and caught fire.  The 4:30pm call was at the Mellow Mushroom at 155 Sunset Street where workers reported the short ignited the cable, but nothing they could do put out the fire, and grabbing the live wire was not an option.  Blowing Rock Fire had the blaze out in short order with little other damage to the building.

Prev ArticleNext Article
Share This Article:
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email