|BR Mellow Mushroom Evacuated After Fire|
|Written by Steve Frank|
|Sunday, 25 August 2013 18:31|
Just after the quake hit the area, a Blowing Rock restaurant had to be evacuated after an electrical cord shorted and caught fire. The 4:30pm call was at the Mellow Mushroom at 155 Sunset Street where workers reported the short ignited the cable, but nothing they could do
put out the fire, and grabbing the live wire was not an option. Blowing Rock Fire had the blaze out in short order with little other damage to the building.
|Share This Article:|