GoBlueRidge.Net
High Country News, Weather, and Bulletins
HCR WSOC TV NCNN
files/auto-banner-2014.gif

files/teacher-of-the-month.pngTodays ForecastToday:
54°F | 42°F | 70%
Tomorrows ForecastTomorrow:
61°F | 37°F | %
  Swap Shop Online
Home SportsPass SportsPass Weather Classifieds Jobs Real Estate Autos
files/App Brian Estates.png
Electric Heater causes Deep Gap fire PDF Print
Tuesday, 07 August 2007 07:55
A small fire in Deep Gap last night attracted the attention of Deep Gap Volunteer Fire Department. 
According to fire chief Mark Parsons, the fire was caused by an electric heater in the wall that shorted out. Parsons says the homeowners had towels sitting on a rack against the heater- and it was the towels that caught fire, not the home itself. In fact, thanks to quick action on the part of the homeowner, firefighters on scene were greeted by smoke and not an all-out blaze. The incident occurred on Rocky Point Acres Road just after ten p.m. last night.
  
Prev ArticleNext Article
 
Share This Article:
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email

files/britt-springer.jpg
files/appdental-ad40.jpg
files/wilkes-nissan.jpg
files/heavenly-touch-rotate.gif
files/op-smiles2014.jpg
files/StaciePinedaRemax.jpg
files/champion-paving.gif
files/waldrep-family-dentistry02.jpg
files/boone-ford.jpg
files/Window-World-logo.jpg
files/mtnview-nursery.jpg
files/blake-carpentry.jpg
files/Brushy-Fork.jpg
files/MerleFest_logo1_cmyk.png
files/MainStDiscount.gif
files/boonerentall.jpg
files/MillersPlumbing.jpg
files/sears.gif