The weather delay of Watauga Superior Court will end tomorrow, and the process of selecting new members for the Grand Jury will get underway with jurors reporting. Boone Police announced Friday afternoon that they scheduled a press briefing for Monday afternoon in reference to the three deaths from carbon monoxide poisoning that occurred at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza in the spring of 2013, but the weather caused that to be called off.  Late yesterday, Boone Police said that the press conference is back on for tomorrow at 4:30. That will come after 9 new members will be selected as 9 others rotate off the Grand Jury, and they will take up the matter of legal issues from the three deaths. A couple from Washington State died in room 225 at the Best Western in April, then an 11-year old boy died in the same room in June, a faulty exhaust on a pool heater found to be to blame by investigators.  Investigators said that the heater had been changed out without being inspected, and that the new heater did not match the exhaust system in place.