files/MDT&SB-GBR490x110-Aug-2014.jpg files/redtails.gif
GoBlueRidge.Net
High Country News, Weather, and Bulletins
HCR WSOC TV NCNN
files/auto-banner-2014.gif

Todays ForecastToday:
56°F | 66°F | 80%
Tomorrows ForecastTomorrow:
60°F | 72°F | 60%
  Swap Shop Online
Home Listen Live Listen Live Weather Classifieds Jobs Real Estate Autos
files/Pack the Bus.jpg
Electric saw causes fire, Marshal says PDF Print
Written by Lauren Ohnesorge   
Thursday, 10 May 2007 01:43

A fire that resulted in $85,000 worth of property damage at Discover Advertising in North Wilkesboro earlier this week started when an electric saw on charge overheated, according to Wilkes Fire Marshal Nick Hamby.

No one was injured in the fire, which occurred after hours. The blaze was mainly confined to a storage room, though it did bypass the second floor and cause some damage in the attic and roof area. North Wilkes and Knotsville fire departments responded to the scene and were able to get things under control quickly.
Prev Article In This CategoryNext Article In This Category
Prev ArticleNext Article
 
Share This Article:
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email

files/appdental-ad43.jpg
files/wilkes-nissan.jpg
files/heavenly-touch-rotate.gif
files/modernad.png
files/op-smiles2014.jpg
files/caldwell-hopsice.gif
files/champion-paving.gif
files/boone-ford.jpg
files/Window-World-logo.jpg
files/Brushy-Fork.jpg
files/Main20St20Discount_jpg.jpg
files/boonerentall.jpg
files/sears.gif
files/ALDEAN_300x250_PNC_OSN.gif
files/bristol_sidepanel.jpg