GoBlueRidge.Net
High Country News, Weather, and Bulletins
HCR WSOC TV NCNN
files/auto-banner-2014.gif

files/teacher-of-the-month.pngTodays ForecastToday:
48°F | 42°F | 60%
Tomorrows ForecastTomorrow:
61°F | 37°F | %
  Swap Shop Online
Home SportsPass SportsPass Weather Classifieds Jobs Real Estate Autos
ASU Student Overdosed on Methadone PDF Print
Written by Dave Blanks   
Thursday, 12 April 2007 07:39

More information has come to light concerning the sudden death of an ASU student last December. Initially there were suspicions of alcohol poisoning.

The state’s office of the chief medical examiner is now saying Ronald Clay Ledford Jr died instead of a methadone overdose. The toxicology report indicated no trace of alcohol. Ledford was from Mooresville. His family reportedly now lives in Blacksburg, Va. He was found by friends on Dec. 7th. Methadone is a synthesized version of morphine.

 

Prev Article In This CategoryNext Article In This Category
Prev ArticleNext Article
 
Share This Article:
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email

files/Carolina-Panthers.gif
files/goheels.gif
files/appstatemountaineers.gif
files/whs_pioneers.gif
files/Avery-Vikings.jpg