Ashe County Arrests, June 24 - 30
- Michael Joe Taylor, 40, of 148 Roaring River Drive, Hayes, was charged with a probation violation.
- Derek Chad Anderson, 30, of 120-C Candle Street, West Jefferson, was charged with seven counts of probation violation, being a habitual felon, driving while impaired, and felony larceny.
- Tiffany Diana Combs, 22, of 1157 Mount Jefferson Road, Jefferson, was detained at the the Ashe County Detention Center.
- Christopher Robert Miller, 26, of Lakeside Drive, West Jefferson, was charged with misdemeanor larceny.
- Brian Adam Dishman, 22, of 318 Beaver Drive, West Jefferson, was charged with driving while license revoked, misdemeanor larceny, and a probation violation.
- Thomas Lee Severt, 32, of 769 Thomas Severt Road, Jefferson, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense.
- Veryl Randolph Osborne, 62, of 2700 Big Laurel Road, Lot 2B, Creston, was charged with assault by pointing a gun.
- Anthony Dustin Graybeal, 24, of 401 East Buck Mountain Road, West Jefferson, was detained at the Ashe County Detention Center.
- William Francis Causey, 68, of P.O. Box 1713, North Wilkesboro, was detained at the Watauga County Detention Center.
- Christopher Waylon Joyner, 28, of 600 Ripshin, Lansing, was charged with two counts of non-support of a child.
- George Carson Shumate, 68, 187 Old Helton School Road, Lansing, was charged with violation of a domestic violence protection order.
- Joseph Derrick Eller, 30, of 9054 of Old Highway 16, Crumpler, was charged with resisting a public officer, misdemeanor larceny, driving while impaired, and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.