Boone Police Department Arrests, June 24 - July 2
- Michael Justin Martin, 23, 166-A Azor Court, Boone, was charged with fraud and a probation violation.
- Brandon Daniel Bryant, 31, of 220 Sunrise Ridge, Vilas, was charged with misdemeanor simple possession of a schedule IV controlled substance.
- Drake Alexander Caldwell, 20, of Pine Valley Road, Advance, was charged with two counts of breaking or entering a motor vehicle.
- Allison Summer Trujillo, 27, of 358 Foster Street, Burlington was charged with failure to appear on a felony charge.
- Tamara Dawn Howell, 47, of 232 River Bank Cove, Boone, was charged with driving while license revoked and resisting a public officer.
- James Andrew Decker, 48, of 237 Stuart Hamby Road, Boone, was charged with operating a vehicle without insurance and driving while license revoked.
- Jack Walter Taylor, Jr., was charged with two counts of breaking and/or entering and two counts of larceny after breaking and/or entering.
- Samantha Catherine Sears, 22, of 2112 Beauty Street, Statesville, was charged with driving while license revoked and operating a vehicle without insurance.
- Justin David Ferrell, 23, of 1561 Main Street, Bevies Creek, was charged with driving while impaired.
- Jami Elizabeth Hardison, 25, of 13029 McCord Road, Charlotte, was charged with simple assault and injury to personal property.
- Joseph Nay, 29, 1809 Allenbrooke Drive, Greensboro, was charged with driving while impaired and failure to stop at a red light.
- Jason Odell Scott, 31, of 159 Roaring Fork Road, Todd, was charged with communicating threats.
- Nick Lee Winebarger, 23, of 599 Forest Hills, Boone, was charged with receiving stolen goods, resisting a public officer, consuming alcohol by a person under 19 years of age, simple possession of a schedule VI controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and being intoxicated and disruptive.
- Enrique Rivera Alvarez, 18, of 434 Bluebird Lane, Boone, was charged with driving left of center, driving with a revoked license, underage possession of a malt beverage, being a provisional licensee, and driving while impaired.
- Daniela Lopez Najera, 22, of 166 Dotson Lane, Mountain City, Tenn., was charged with failure to appear
- Apostolos George Chakmakis IV, 42, was detained at the Watauga County Detention Center on a 24-hour hold.
- Gregory Carl Chakmakis, 33, of 480 River Hills Drive, Lansing, was charged with resisting a public officer and misdemeanor larceny.
- Giles Bougher Shirley, 33, of 117 Yonnah Court #117, Boone, was charged with driving while license revoked.