Written by Ashley Wilson
Wednesday, 26 June 2013 08:56
Ashe County Sheriff's Department Arrests, June 17 - 23
- Abraham Hernandez, 23, of 424 Hillbilly Ridge Road, Lansing, was charged with driving without an operator's license.
- Scott Michael Harmon, 29, of 192 Sourwood Lane, Fleetwood, was arrested.
- Star Autumn McPeak, 24, of 1222 Buck Mountain Circle, West Jefferson, was charged with injury to personal property and simple assault.
- Anthony Dustin Graybeal, 24, of 401 East Buck Mt. Road, West Jefferson, was arrested.
- Tommy Allen Combs, 42, of 164 Mace Dollar Road, West Jefferson, was charged with possession of stolen goods, providing false information to an officer, and extradition of a fugitive from another state.
- Tina Hope Testerman, 24, of 272 Dogget Road #12, West Jefferson, was charged with fraud disposal of mortgage property.
- Jeff Eugene Cummings, 53, of 190 Hummingbird Lane, Fleetwood, was arrested.
- Jeffrey Thomas Phillips, 37, of 399 Colvard Farms Road, Jefferson, was charged with communicating threats.
- Christopher Lee Carpenter, 29, of 6086 Joines Road, Creston, was arrested.