Boone Police Department Arrests, May 22 - 28, 2013
- Austin James Causey, 21, of 842 Water Street, Boone, was charged with making harassing phone calls and communicating threats.
- Christopher Alexander Webster, 21, of 124 Dunbarton Court, Winston-Salem, was charged with a probation violation.
- Richard Nicholas Dawson, 22, of 2432 Croydon Road, Charlotte, was charged with driving while impaired and illegal right turn on red.
- Robert Allen Cohen, 53, of 139 Olancha Avenue, Boone, was charged with driving while impaired.
- Jeremy Lee Lacroix, 26, of 105 Sable Drive Apt. 3, Boone, was charged with two charges of first degree kidnapping, two charges of robbery with a dangerous weapon, and a felony probation violation.
- William Jacob Miller, 21, of Jones Miller Drive, Boone, was charged with fleeing to elude arrest with a motor vehicle, injury to real property and driving while impaired.
- Nicholas Andrew Lingon, 19, of 3513 Kings Farm Road, Midlothian, was charged with driving while impaired and driving while impaired by a person under the age of 21 years old.
- John Alexander Martin, 21, of 686 State Farm Road, Boone, was charged with driving while impaired and reckless driving.
- Chelsea Ann Meadows, 24, of 168 Graduate Lane, Apt. 237, Boone, was charged with driving while impaired, driving left of center and driving while license revoked.
- Corey Matthew South, 19, of 338 Brook Hollow Road, Boone, was charged with possession of dangerous drugs.
- Jessica Lynn Kirby, 24, of 1280 Old Johns Road, Blowing Rock, was charged with second degree trespass, resisting a public officer, being intoxicated and disruptive and communicating threats.
- Gregory Gerschick Knight, 23, of 3172 Highway 321 South, Apt. G was charged with failure to dim headlamps and driving while impaired.