Boone Police Department Arrests, May 12 - 21, 2013
- Tony Rex Strorms, 46, of 316 W. Church St., Mount Airy, was booked for a 24-hour hold at the Watauga County Detention Center.
- Warren Andrew Broyhill, 54, of 302 West King St., Boone, was charged with driving without an operator's license.
- Daniel Ryan Davis, 36, of 241 Cemetery, Ronda, was charged with writing a simple worthless check.
- Daniel Ryan Pitman, 34 of 314 Rabbit Hop Road, Spruce Pine, was charged with driving while impaired, speeding, driving while license revoked and possession of an open container of alcohol in the passenger area.
- Michael Anthony Wright, 35, of 127 Battlecove Circle, Boone, was charged with violating a court order.
- Brian Marshall Phillips, 23, of 382 Hill Street, Apt. 8, Boone, was charged with consuming alcohol by someone between the ages of 19 and 20, driving while license revoked and driving with an expired registration card tag.
- Joshua Aaron Austin, 20, of 302 Third Ave., Hampton, Tenn., was charged with a felony probation violation.
- Gregory Allen Winkler, 34, of 119 Carlin Court, Boone, was charged with misdemeanor larceny.
- Michael Vann McDuffie, 22, of 363 Hardin Street, Apt. B., Boone, was charged with maiming without malice.
- Amber Raines, 25, of 225 Hensels Lane, Boone, was charged with injury to real property.
- Tyler Harold Shull, 29, of 3296 Old Shelby Road, Hickory, was charged with driving while impaired.
- Hunter Scott Talley, 18, of 5459 Oak Grove Church Road, Mebane, was charged with consuming alcohol by someone below the age of 19.
- Pamela Ann Pitts, 58, of 239 Sunny Acres Overlook, Boone, was charged with simple assault.
- Seth Thomas Richardson, 19, of 158 Trickle Creek, Saluda, was charged with consuming alcohol by someone between the ages of 19 and 20.
- Rodney Bryon Greer, 18, of 1421 Brownwood Road, Deep Gap, was charged with assault on a female, communicating threats, and injury to personal property.
- Billy Eugene Daniels, 50, of the Elk Motel, Boone, was charged with assault on a female.
- Teresa Jean Whitehead, 56 of 1724 Hughes Gap Road, Bakersville, was charged with extradition of a fugitive from another state.